Hodgman H3 Stocking Foot Chest Wader
- Breathable 3-Layer upper and lower for sweat vapour transfer
- Mesh zippered chest pocket for tippet and large leader exit
- Micro-fleece lined hand warmer
- Y-Back elastic suspenders with opposing low profile DuraFlex® buckles
- Anatomically correct left and right neoprene booties
- Flip out internal zippered storage pocket
- Comfort Fit gravel guard design eliminates pressure points above ankle
- Stretch wade belt with low profile DuraFlex® buckle, belt loop
- D-Ring on back for net and other accessories
- Core INS™ removable insulation system compatible (sold separately)
The Hodgman® H3 stocking foot wader is perfect for light-use anglers that are looking to keep things simple without breaking the bank. Constructed from a 3-layer breathable waterproof shell. The H3 features a mesh tippet chest zippered pocket and exit for larger leaders, fleece lined hand warmer and a wade belt with center back loop to keep it from getting lost if you unbuckle it.
The 3.5mm booties are designed with anatomically correct left and right feet for a comfort fit, and our Gravel Guard design eliminates a bulky and uncomfortable connection point on your shin.
This wader also accepts the Core INS removable zoned insulation system so you can transform your wader for cold or warm weather wading (sold separately). The liner zips in to create an all-season wader.