- TOREON nano composite technology used in blank construction
- Two tone anodised aluminium reel seat with woven carbon spacer
- AAA grade cork grips with composite cork tippings
- Stealthy black satin blank finish
- Rod ID line up marks
- 4 piece construction
- Complete with cloth rod bag and protective rod tube
Greys GR60 are a new and extensive range of high performance , modern fly rods with models to suit everything from small stream to big reservoir techniques .
The first Greys rods to be made using their tried and tested TOREON nano blank technology , producing rods which are lighter and stronger than standard carbon fibre .
Built using 4 piece construction in a stealth black satin finish with section line up markers and two tone anodised aluminium reel seat with AAA cork grips and composite cork tippings .